0x2e11a00c The loss of PLOAM of ONTi occurs(LOAMi/LOPCi)
Today i will discuss about (LOAMi/LOPCi) Alarm. System generates 0x2e11a00c The loss of PLOAM of ONTi occurs(LOAMi/LOPCi) alarm, after the OLT requires the ONT to transmit the PLOAMU message, the ONT goes offline if the OLT does not receive the PLOAM message from the ONT for multiple consecutive times.
|Alarm ID||Alarm Severity||Alarm Type|
Impact on the System:
The ONT fails to work in the normal state, and the ONT goes offline.
- The quality of the optical path is poor.
- The ONT is abnormal.
- Check the optical fiber.
- If the optical fiber is not connected properly, reconnect the optical fiber again to ensure that the optical fiber is connected correctly and securely. Then, go to 3.
- If the optical fiber is aged, bent, or damaged, replace the optical fiber. Then, go to 3.
- If the connector of the optical fiber is not clean, clean the connector. Then, go to 3.
- If neither of the preceding situations occurs, go to 2.
- If the ONT is abnormal, reset or replace the ONT. Then, go to 3.
- Check whether the clear alarm is generated.
Physical layer OAM (PLOAM) is an OAM protocol at the physical layer, used for implementing the OAM function between the ONT and the OLT.
Related clear alarm: 0x2e12a00c The loss of PLOAM of ONTi recovers(LOAMi/LOPCi recovers)