0x2e11a002 The hardware of the GPON port faulty
Today i will discuss about 0x2e11a002 The hardware of the GPON port faulty alarm. System generates this event, When all the services provided by a passive optical network (PON) port are interrupted due to a hardware failure in the optical module.
Impact on the System:
All the optical network terminals (ONTs) connected to the gigabit-capable PON (GPON) port go offline, data fails to be transmitted over the GPON port, and services are interrupted.
- The optical module fails to be initialized.
- Data fails to be read from the optical module.
- Data on the optical module does not comply with the SFF-8472 standard.
- The optical module type is incorrect.
- The optical module connected to the port is faulty.
- Run the display port state command to query the status of the GPON port.
- If the GPON port is in on state
- If the GPON port is in off state, go to 2.
- Replace the pluggable optical module with another one that functions properly. If the optical module is not pluggable, replace the board. Check whether the clear alarm is generated.
Related clear alarm: 0x2e12a002 The optical transceiver hardware of the GPON port recovers from fault.