0x2e112006 The loss of frame of ONTi (LOFi) occurs
Today i will discuss about 0x2e112006 The loss of frame of ONTi (LOFi) occurs alarm. System generates this alarm when the GPON port receives consecutive invalid delimiters from the ONT.
|Alarm ID||Alarm Severity||Alarm Type|
Impact on the System:
The data channel is abnormal and cannot transmit data. The services of the ONT are interrupted.
- The optical fiber is faulty.
- The ONT is abnormal.
- Check the optical fiber.
- If the optical fiber is not connected properly, reconnect the optical fiber again to ensure that the optical fiber is connected correctly and securely.
- If the optical fiber is aged, bent, or damaged, replace the optical fiber.
- If the connector of the optical fiber is not clean, clean the optical fiber.
- If the ONT is abnormal, reset or replace the ONT.
Related clear alarm: 0x2e122006 The loss of frame of ONTi (LOFi) recovers