GEM Port Traffic Limit Configure in ZTE OLT
- Make sure that the network device works normally.
- Make sure that the GPON card works normally.
- The bandwidth profile is configured.
- The traffic profile is configured.
- Log in to the ZXA10 C220 through HyperTerminal or Telnet.
GEM port is the minimum unit of downstream traffic which is identified by port ID. The downstream traffic is only effective when the schedule mode is based on ONU or GEM port.
To configure the GEM port traffic limit, performs the following steps:
Step-1. In the global configuration mode, use the gpon command to enter the GPON configuration mode.
Step-2. Use the schedule-mode command to configure the schedule mode.
Step-3. In the administrator mode, use the reset-card command to reset the GPON card.
Note: When a GPON card is reset, all configuration on the card are deleted.
Step-4. Use the interface command to enter GPON-ONU interface configuration mode.
Step-5. Use the qos-mgmt schedulemod command to enter the downstream scheduler mode.
The ZXA10 C220 supports the following downstream schedulemodes:
- None: the schedule mode between four queues in a GEM port is SP/WRR.
- SP: the schedule mode between GEM ports is SP.
- WRR: the schedule mode between GEM ports is WRR.
Step-6. Use the tcont command to configure T-CONT.
Step-7. Use the gemport command to configure GEM port traffic limit.
GEM Port Traffic Limit Configure Example:
Configure GEM port downstream traffic limit:
- GPON–ONU port: 0/5/1
- GEM port index: 1
- GEM port name: Gemport1
- Scheduler mode: none
- Traffic profile: abc
- T-CONT index: 2
- T-CONT name: Tcont50M
- T-CONT profile: T1-50M
ZXAN(config-gpon)#schedule-mode slotid 5 OnuOrGemport
%Code 32364: Please reset corresponding pon card to make configuration take effect.
ZXAN#reset-card slotno 5
ZXAN(config-if)#qos-mgmt schedulemode none
ZXAN(config-if)#tcont 2 name Tcont50M traffic T1-50M
ZXAN(config-if)#gemport 1 name Gemport1 unicast tcont 2 downtraffic abc