T-CONT configure in ZTE GPON OLT
Today i will discuss how to T-CONT configure in ZTE GPON OLT.
- Make sure that network device works normally.
- Make sure that GPON card works normally.
- Make sure that ONU is registered normally.
- Make sure that T-CONT profile is configured.
- Log in to the ZXA10 C220 through HyperTerminal or Telnet.
T-CONT (Transmission Container) is the minimum unit of upstream bandwidth scheduling which is identified by Alloc ID.
To configure the T-CONT, performs the following steps:
Step-1. Use the configure terminal command to enter global configuration mode.
Step-2. Use the interface command to enter the GPON-ONU interface configuration mode.
Step-3. Use the tcont command to configure T-CONT.
Example of T-CONT Configure:
Now we Configure a T-CONT.
- GPON-ONU port: 0/5/1:1
- T-CONT index: 2
- T-CONT name: Tcont50M
- T-CONT profile: T1-50M
Enter the configuration commands, one per line. End with CTRL/Z.
ZXAN(config-if)#tcont 2 name Tcont50M traffic T1-50M