Loss of GEM channel delineation (LCDGi) occurs:
Today i will discuss about the loss of GEM channel delineation (LCDGi) occurs alarm. System generates this alarm when delimitation of the GEM frame header is incorrect. The OLT detects HEC check errors of the GEM header in consecutive frames and the ONT goes offline.
Impact on the System:
The loss of frame (LOF) occurs in the system, and the ONT goes offline.
- The optical fiber is faulty.
- The ONT is faulty.
- Check the optical fiber.
- If the optical fiber is not connected properly, reconnect the optical fiber again to ensure that the optical fiber is connected correctly and securely.
- If the optical fiber is aged, bent, or damaged, replace the optical fiber.
- If the connector of the optical fiber is not clean, clean the optical fiber.
- If the ONT is abnormal, reset or replace the ONT.
Related clear alarm: 0x2e122002 The loss of GEM channel delineation (LCDGi) recovers