ZTE GPON Protection Service Configuration
Today i will discuss how to configure ZTE GPON Protection Service. ZTE ZXA10 C220 provides GPON port protection by main and backup GPON ports switching mechanism. When the main GPON link is break, the backup takes over the GPON service automatically.
ZXA10 C220 supports three types GPON port switch mechanisms:
- Force switch (high priority)
- Alarm-triggered switch (middle priority)
- Manual switch (low priority)
Configuring GPON Protection Service:
- Make sure that network device works normally.
- Make sure that VLAN is configured properly on uplink equipment.
- Make sure that GPON data service is configured successfully.
- Log in to the ZXA10 C220 through HyperTerminal or Telnet.
ZTE GPON protection service networking diagram:
GPON protection service configuration flowchart:
To configure the GPON protection service, perform the following steps:
Step-1. Configure GPON protection group.
ZXAN(config)#protection group zte workpon gpon-olt_0/5/1 protectpon gpon-olt_0/5/2 typeB
Step-2. Configure protection group properties.
ZXAN(config)#protection prop group zte mode revertive wtr 120
Step-3. Configure protection group switch mechanism.
ZXAN(config)#protection switch-command group zte force w2p
Step-4. Synchronize data.
ZXAN#protection sync-data group zte
Step-5. Save configuration data.
Result: The GPON protection service is configured successfully.