Huawei Echo life HG8012H ONT
Huawei Echo life HG8012H ONT with 1GE+1CATV is an indoor optical network terminal (ONT) in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8012H provides one GE/FE auto-adapting Ethernet port,and CATV port. The HG8012H features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with Internet and HD video services.
- Port: 1GE+1CATV
- Plug-and-play: services can be deployed by one click on the NMS, and on-site configuration is not required.
- Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation initiated by the NMS.
- Link monitoring: E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
- High speed forwarding: 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.
- IPv6 Capability: support IPv6/IPv4 dual stack and DS-Lite.
|GPON features||Class B+ optical power budget
Authentication modes of SN, password, and SN+password
|Multicast features||IGMP V2&V3 snooping
Dynamically controllable multicast
|Security features||MAC address filtering
|Device maintenance||Local service configuration, query, and software upgrade on the webpage
Automatic remote service provisioning, device management, and software upgrade through OMCI
Query of the information about the ONT optical transceiver
|Reliable features||Dual system protection of the software|
|Ethernet features||VLAN filtering, VLAN transparent transmission
VLAN N:1 aggregation and VLAN 1:1 switch
|Dimensions(W x D x H)||135 mm x 115 mm x 30 mm|
|Average power consumption||Static power consumption: 3 W
Maximum power consumption: 6 W
|Power supply||Adapter input: 100–240 V AC, 50–60Hz
Adapter output: 11–14 V DC, 2 A
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0℃～+40℃
Humidity: 5%–95%, non-condensing
|Weight||About 500 g (including the power adapter)|