Huawei Echo life HG8240H ONT
Huawei Echo life HG8240H ONT with 4GE+2POTS is an indoor optical network terminal (ONT) in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8240H provides two POTS ports, and four GE/FE auto-adapting Ethernet ports. TheHG8240H features high-performance service forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services. Therefore, theHG8240H provides a perfect terminal solution and future-oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment.
- Port: 4GE+2POTS
- Plug-and-play: services can be deployed by one click on the NMS, and on-site configuration is not required.
- Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation initiated by the NMS.
- Link monitoring: E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
- High speed forwarding: 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.
- IPv6 Capability: support IPv6/IPv4 dual stack and DS-Lite.
|GPON features||Class B+ optical power budget
Authentication modes of SN, password, and SN+password
|Voice features||Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H.248
Voice media streams and signaling streams separation
|Multicast features||IGMP V2&V3 snooping
Dynamically controllable multicast
|Security features||MAC address filtering
|Device maintenance||Local service configuration, query, and software upgrade on the webpage
Automatic remote service provisioning, device management, and software upgrade through OMCI
Query of the information about the ONT optical transceiver
Loop line test and circuit test
|Reliable features||Dual system protection of the software|
|Ethernet features||VLAN filtering, VLAN transparent transmission
VLAN N:1 aggregation and VLAN 1:1 switch
|Power-saving features||Dynamic power adjustment|
|Dimensions(W x D x H)||176 mm x 138.5 mm x 28 mm|
|Power consumption||Static power consumption: 4 W
Maximum power consumption: 10 W
|Power supply||Adapter input: 100–240 V AC, 50–60Hz
Adapter output: 11–14 V DC, 2 A
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0℃～+40℃
Humidity: 5%–95%, non-condensing
|Weight||About 500 g (including the power adapter)|