Huawei Echo Life HG8242 ONT
Huawei Echo Life HG8242 ONT 2POTS+4GE+1CATV is an indoor optical network terminal (ONT) in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8242 provides two POTS ports, four GE/FE auto-adapting Ethernet ports and one CATV port. The HG8242 features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services. [boxads]
Plug-and-play (PnP): Internet, IPTV and VoIP services can be deployed by one click on the NMS and on-site configuration is not required.
Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports and call emulation initiated by the NMS.
High speed forwarding: GE line rate forwarding.
Applications & Benefits:
- High-performance forwarding capability provides an optimal terminal solution and future oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment.
- Plug-and-play makes service provisioning easier and more quickly.
- Abundant remote diagnosis helps to locate failure more quickly and reduce OPEX.
Huawei Echo Life HG8242 ONT features:
1) Class B+ optical module
2) Security authentication mode: SN, password or SN+password
3) Upstream/downstream FEC
4) GEM port mapping mode: VLAN, 802.1p, VLAN+ 802.1p, IPToS,physical port, physical port+ VLAN,physical port+802.1p, physical port+VLAN+ 802.1p
1) SIP and H.248 protocols
2) Media stream and signaling stream separation
IGMP V2&V3 snooping
Remotely CATV port enabling/disabling and remotely query of the CATV port status
VLAN filtering and VLAN transparent transmission
1) Local management using Web and remote management using OMCI
2) Optical power monitoring
3) 802.1ag Ethernet OAM
4) Loop-line test of POTS ports, and call emulation
1) Dual systems for software protection
2) Type B protection and rogue ONT detection
3) Lithium battery backup and backup battery monitoring
Green energy-saving features
1) Dynamic power consumption adjustment
2) With a backup battery, the guaranteed services can be selected flexibly
Highlights: Plug-and-play (PnP): Internet, IPTV and VoIP services can be deployed by one click on the NMS and on-site configuration is not required.
Remote diagnosis : Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, and call emulation initiated by the NMS.
Link monitoring : E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
High speed forwarding : GE line rate forwarding
Green energy-saving : 25% power consumption is saved with highly integrated system on chipset (SOC) solution, in which, a single chip integrates with PON, voice, gateway and LSW modules.