PLOAM message with ONTi (LOAi) occurs
0x2e11a00a The loss of acknowledgement PLOAM message with ONTi (LOAi) occurs
Today i will discuss about 0x2e11a00a The loss of acknowledgement PLOAM message with ONTi (LOAi) occurs alarm. System generates this alarm When the OLT issues the PLOAM message that requires the ONT to confirm, but the ONT does not respond.
|Alarm ID||Alarm Severity||Alarm Type|
Impact on the System:
The ONT fails to go online.
- The quality of the optical path is poor.
- The ONT is abnormal.
- Check the optical fiber.
- If the optical fiber is not connected properly, reconnect the optical fiber again to ensure that the optical fiber is connected correctly and securely. Then, go to 3.
- If the optical fiber is aged, bent, or damaged, replace the optical fiber. Then, go to 3.
- If the connector of the optical fiber is not clean, clean the connector. Then, go to 3.
- If neither of the preceding situations occurs, go to 2.
- If the ONT is abnormal, reset or replace the ONT. Then, go to 3.
- Check whether the clear alarm is generated.
Physical layer OAM (PLOAM) is an OAM protocol at the physical layer, used for implementing the OAM function between the ONT and the OLT.
Related clear alarm: 0x2e12a00a The loss of acknowledgement of ONTi (LOAi) recovers