H.248 VoIP Service Configure Via Web Page
Today i will discuss how H.248 VoIP Service Configure Via Web Page. The OLT is connected to the remote ONT through a GPON port to provide users with the IP-based high-quality and low-cost VoIP service.
- The interface data and POTS user configuration data corresponding to the MG interface have been configured on the MGC.
- The OLT has been connected to the MGC. The OLT can ping the IP address of the MGC server successfully.
- The ONT has been added to the OLT. For details, see Adding an ONT to an OLT.
- Different voice services require different ONT software versions. Before the configuration, ensure that the current ONT software version supports H.248. For details, see relevant ONT manuals.
H.248 VoIP Service Configure Procedure:
1.Configure a traffic profile.
Run the display traffic table ip command to query the existing traffic profiles in the system. If the existing traffic profiles in the system do not meet the requirements, run the traffic table ip command to add a traffic profile.
Set the profile name to ftth_voip and do not limit the upstream and downstream rates. Set the priority to 5 and packets are scheduled according to the priority carried.
Gponsolution(config)#traffic table ip name ftth_voip cir off priority 5 priority-policy local-setting
2. Configure the mapping relationship between a GEM port and a VLAN.
The service flow of user VLAN 40 is mapped to GEM port 12 in the ONT line profile.
Gponsolution(config)#ont-lineprofile gpon profile-name ftth
Gponsolution(config-gpon-lineprofile-1)#gem mapping 12 2 vlan 40
3.Create a service VLAN and add an upstream port to it.
Add upstream port 0/19/0 to VLAN 40.
Gponsolution(config)#vlan 40 smart
Gponsolution(config)#port vlan 40 0/19 0
4.Create service flows.
Set the service VLAN to 40, GEM port ID to 12, and user VLAN to 40, and use traffic profile ftth_voip.
Gponsolution(config)#service-port 4000 vlan 40 gpon 0/1/0 ont 1 gemport 12 multi-service user-vlan 40 inbound traffic-table name ftth_voip outbound traffic-table name ftth_voip
5.Enable the ARP proxy function.
Voice media streams for different users of the same SVLAN fail to interchange because the service ports of the smart VLAN are isolated from each other. Therefore, the ARP proxy function needs to be enabled on the OLT.
Gponsolution(config)#arp proxy enable
Gponsolution(config)#interface vlanif 40
Gponsolution(config-if-vlanif40)#arp proxy enable
6. Save the data.
Configure the ONT on the Web page.
Log in to the Web page and then configure the ONT on the Web page.
- Configure the IP address of the PC network adapter to be in the same network segment with the IP address of the local maintenance Ethernet port on the ONT. Different ONTs may have different maintenance IP address. For details, see the ONT user manual. Most of the ONT Default IP is: 192.168.100.1/24
- Open the Web browser, and enter the IP address (https with high priority is recommended) of the local maintenance Ethernet port on the ONT. In the login window that is displayed, enter the user name (default telecomadmin) and password (default admintelecom) of the administrator. After the password is authenticated, the web configuration window is displayed.
- The following configuration procedure is for scenarios with the bridging ONT.
- The Web page for configuring ONT varies with ONT versions, but the parameter configuration is the same. For details, see relevant ONT manuals.
1. Configure the voice protocol.
The default voice protocol is SIP. Therefore, change the voice protocol first.
2. Configure parameters for the voice WAN interface.
3. Configure parameters for the H.248-based voice interface.
- The parameters of the H.248-based voice interface must be consistent with the corresponding configuration on the media gateway controller (MGC).
- If dual-homing is configured, Address of the Standby MGC must be configured.
- MID Format can be set to Domain Name, IP, or Device Name. If MID Format is set to Domain Name or Device Name, the setting must be consistent with the corresponding configuration on the MGC.
- MG Domain is ONT’s domain name registered with the MGC. It is globally unique. MG Domain in this example is ONT’s password.
- If Media Port is empty, the parameter value is the same as Signaling Port. The media streams are not isolated from signaling streams. If the upper-layer network requires isolation of media streams from signaling streams, create different traffic streams for the media streams and signaling streams on the OLT, create different WAN ports on the ONT, and bind the created WAN ports to Media Port and Signaling Port. When the packet is forwarded from two WAN ports, the configured VLAN is carried by default.
- When the ONT is interconnected with a third-party softswitch, check RTP TID Prefix, Start Number of RTP TID, and Width of RTP TID Number.
4. Check the registration status of the voice user.
ONT VoIP Configuration Done.