Huawei Echo life HG8447 ONT
Huawei Echo life HG8447 ONT with 4POTS+4GE+1USB+1CATV+WiFi is an optical network terminal (ONT), is a high-end home gateway in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8447 provides four POTS ports, four GE/FE auto-adapting Ethernet ports, one CATV port and one Wi‑Fi port. The HG8447 features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services. [boxads]
- Port: 4POTS+4GE+1USB+1CATV+WiFi.
- Plug-and-play (PnP): Internet, IPTV and VoIP services can be deployed by one click on the NMS and on-site configuration is not required.
- Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dial-up emulation initiated by the NMS.
- High speed forwarding: GE line rate forwarding in the bridge scenario and 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.
- Green energy-saving: 25% power consumption is saved with highly integrated system on chipset (SOC) solution, in which, a single chip integrates with PON, voice, gateway and LSW modules.
Applications & Benefits
High-performance forwarding capability provides an optimal terminal solution and future oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment. [adsense]
Plug-and-play makes service provisioning easier and more quickly.
Abundant remote diagnosis helps to locate failure more quickly and reduce OPEX.